The signs at the entrance give you a rundown on what you can't bring in (cell phones, cameras, purses, knives, guns, backpacks), what you can't do (chew gum, take pictures, eat your lunch) and what you can't wear (shorts, halter tops, hats).
Here's some bad behavior that nobody thought to put on the sign:
- As part of the defendant's family, you should not get into a brawl with the victim's family. Grosse Pointe, Harper Woods Police Quell Courtroom Outburst - Grosse Pointe, MI Patch
- As a lawyer, it's probably not a good idea to call your judge a "black-robed bigot" and a "Catholic Knight Witch Hunter." Hastings lawyer with history of anti-Catholic slurs should be suspended, referee says - TwinCities.com
- Confession is good for the soul but your attorney probably isn't thrilled when you admit to murdering your mother at arraignment. ONLY ON 7: Man freed from death row confesses to new murder in courtroom outburst | abc7news.com
- Truth as a defense will not spare you when you call the defendant a "fat-ass." Superior Court: Courtroom Outburst Gets Hartford Woman 4 Months In Jail - Hartford Courant
- You cannot deny being a supervillain. 'Catwoman' Burglar Sentenced to Prison After Courtroom Outburst - DNAinfo.com New York